[NTLK] NewtSync iCal Sync Results

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 17:16:34 EST

John and all,

I had the same problem reported by Steve. Mine stalled at 1 of 720. The
Newt was indeed chock full of repeating events in the form of birthdays
and anniversaries. So I wiped 'em all out on the Newt, and tried again.
This time, 54 events to sync. Ah, much nicer. It completed, but the
problem seems to be birthdays again. What it does is on the last day of
the month prior to the month in which the birthdays occur, it lists all
the birthdays on that day. So for instance, if I had 8 birthdays in
June, it lists all 8 on May 31. Happens the same way for every month.
Hope that helps. If you need any files, let me know - I won't attempt
another sync until I hear from you.

One more thing - you have to select each calendar separately - If I
could make a wish, I'd love to have an "All" selection that would pick
'em all, instead of having to pick each one of 6 separately and do 6
syncs.

Thanks,
Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html