[NTLK] Subject: NewtSync iCal

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 21:07:31 EST

after some tweaking (i opened the internet sharing on my jaguar PB), i
finally managed to sync all 422 entries in a snatch - first time, no
hickups

when it comes to ical, im afraid that moreinfo is the culprit. the dang
thing just doesnt want to work. i dunno, but it might be so that all
additional "enhancing" software is obstructing the sync. not a single
dates entry was synced.

/ roman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html