Re: [NTLK] Next steps for NewtSync? My thoughts...

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 09:02:09 EST

On a side note, I think that once I'm done with this LaunchRSS plugin, I'll
be putting a survey on my personal website (http://www.chuma.org/) where
people can vote on what I work on next - I've got about a dozen ideas
written in my Newt Devel folder in NewtToDo and I can never decide what to
work on. And this way the People get to decide what they want :)

-V