Re: [NTLK] [WTB] idiots guide to WaveLan

From: Hans Derycke (hans_at_derycke.com)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 08:43:19 EST

You need the following parameters:
- Mode: infrastructure or ad-hoc (if it's in an office, I would guess
infrastructure)
- SSID: this is the name of your network.
- WEP string length and string value (if any). Note that this doesn't
work for me. I've had to switch off WEP to use my wireless card with my
Newt (and yes, I've paid my registration fee).

--
Hans Derycke
E pur si muove