Re: [NTLK] SCUBA software !

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 21:12:07 EST

* Ted Ramsden <tramsden_at_shaw.ca> [12 Dec 2002 10:39]:

> Does anyone know if there is any type of Dive log or Scuba Software
> available for the newt ??
> If not, any programmes out there willing to tackle a simple Dive Log Book
> program ?????

Here: http://enzinger.thomas.net/aladin/newton.htm

I think it only works with the one dive computer, but I'm not sure as
I've never used it. (oh, just looked again, it's tested with two models
of dive computer) I'm thinking that if I ever buy a dive computer for
my diving, I'll look pretty seriously at the ones this program works
with... :-)

-Rhonda

--
www.write-on.indy || write-on.homeip.net \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project