Re: [NTLK] Quicken Sync in OSX

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 23:10:59 EST

on 13/12/02 22:06, Rolf Brakvatne at rbrak29_at_qwest.net wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Cannot be done in Classic. Pocket Quicken Connect requires serial port
> access and this cannot happen inside Classic, it just cannot see the
> port. If it only had been written to support Appletalk over Ethernet.
>
> Rolf Brakvatne
>
> On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 06:26 PM, Chris Myers wrote:
>

>> Has anyone been able to get the Quicken Newton Sync tool to sync with a
>> carbonized version of Quicken running in OS X? I have gotten it to work
>> if I boot into OS 9, but I would prefer not to do this each time.
>>
>> I have been unsuccessful but I want to see if it was something I was
>> doing wrong.
>>
>> Chris

You could always use PocketMoney which has the ability to export
transactions in QIF files that can then be imported in Quicken, unless
Intuit removed that functionality with the latest versions...

-Laurent.

Flyspeck 3 n.: Standard name for any font that is so tiny as to be unreadable (by analogy with names like `Helvetica 10' for 10-point Helvetica). Legal boilerplate is usually printed in Flyspeck 3.