Re: [NTLK] Stupid Newt's Cape question time!!!

From: Thomas Tempelmann (listuser_at_tempel.org)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 11:54:56 EST

BTW, I had once begun an automatic soup extractor with my unfinished DIL
Tester aka. NDU. It is planned to display the structure of a soup or soup
entry, and let you choose which parts you like stored as text. With that,
it should be easy to transfer anything stored as text from Newton to
Mac/PC. Of course, Newton books are a different story, but these things
could be added later, perhaps. After all, even now I can already tranfer
any soup entry to the Mac or PC. It's just that I have soo many other
plans. Only my new Nokia 6310 phone got me back to working on my Newton
project. Perhaps a little more persistent this time.

Thomas

--
Thomas Tempelmann,
http://www.tempel.org/rb/