Re: [NTLK] OT: I got laid off today

From: Dave Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 07:39:08 EST

Jeremy,

I work for Trend Micro (http://www.antivirus.com). I know we've got several
openings in the Cupertino office. Check 'em out on the web site, and let me
know if you see anything that catches your eye - I'll do what I can to help
you. I manage the sales engineers on the east coast and we're not hiring on
the west right now, but there are sales and marketing jobs available.

- Dave

.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html