Re: [NTLK] NewtSync - Consider purchasing today...

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 18:30:53 EST

À (At) 23:07 +0100 14/12/02, Robert Benschop écrivait (wrote) :
>I just reread your site and it seems that I can register for for every
>Newton that holds my name just using 'Robert Benschop'
>Did I read that right, and if it's for multiple Newtons is it also for
>multiple cards?

You read right. I don't advertise this much, I prefer people to send
me their multi-license code (basically based on the name). Some folks
say they're called Bill Doe while their Newton says William Doe.
Japanese and other Asian users have their name in Unicode form and
I'm not sure I could translate from my mail client to compute the
multi-license code properly.

Single Newton license lets one use multiple cards of course. It's
true that if you have an IBM MicroDrive, you probably don't need
other cards for storage (maybe Woo with his 1000 packages does :).

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/