Re: [NTLK] OT: I got laid off today

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 19:54:43 EST

It was awesome when I got the email from Way that he was still using his
Newt. and wanted to join our user group. He was like a little kid in a
candy store, showing us all the Newton stuff, helping us understand some of
the Newtonscript, even making pkgs. on the spot when we needed to do
something better, just so he could program for the Newt.
Now his 'first violin' is his true calling, making music, newtonscripting
second...oops, wife second then newtonscripting. :-o
------------------
>Really sorry to hear that you've been laid off. I kow how it feels
>because the same thing happened to me at Hughes Aircraft about six years
ago. After working so hard it felt like a kick in the stomach! But for me
it was quite a relief because of all the crap that was going on - bad
management, relocating to a city 40 miles away, etc. I know you'll find
something better - just keep your spirits up, and keep the green!

>Way Wong
>Bytesize Software

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html