Re: [NTLK] A report from This Old Newt

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 12:54:43 EST

I thought I'd let him have that thunder....

But yes there does seem to be a connector still manufactured that is an
adapter to a 25 pin serial connector.

But the "NIC" side fits into the Newtons NIC port. Even turns on the
newt when inserted.

Its just a wee bit short. But it does fit and work.....

HMmmnnnn

Brian can tell you all more as he has found some literature etc....

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html