Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo?

From: David Orriss Jr (dave_at_davenet.net)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 15:33:05 EST

I use MoreInfo all the time. It's great. And it doesn't really *encourage*
you to move everything to the newton. It just gives you superior ability to
organize your data that's *on* the Newton.

This and HyperNewt are an excellent combination.

--
David Orriss Jr.
dave_at_davenet.net

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.