[NTLK] Screen And Dirt

From: David Getzin (dgetzin_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 16:16:46 EST

-I just realized I had a batch of unsent messages on the newton. Here is one. I hope this isn't repitition.

Hello all,
I have two questions, and One problem. First the Questions-

1-Can one take steps to prevent jaggies?
2-Is a 2100 "trainable" with HWR and how?

Now the problem. I had installed a nice Screen protector. However, it Caused me *great* tendonitisish pain in the wrist from writing on Such a high-friction surface. Is there a way to protect my screen and my wrist?-Teflon tipped Styli?-slicker Screen protectors? My old Solution of slicking the Screen with Carmex was less than desireable.
thanks in advance,

                dgetzin

p.s.-one tip-I found a wonderful method tor instulling a Screen protector withont having air bubbles-clean the Screen and the protector-Carefully drip an amount of Water On the Screen to Sandwich fully between the Screen and the protector. This allows the air to be pushed out. soak the water up and push it out the edges with a sponge. I have found this to be a great way to make for perfect application ofa protector.

#########

Sent wirelessly from a Newton 2100 PDA-The Original and Best!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html