Re: [NTLK] NeWT & NeXT?

From: Ashley Campbell (awc2_at_andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 22:56:49 EST

On Sunday, December 15, 2002, at 10:26 PM, Jeremy Wood wrote:

> Is it possible to connect my newt to my next? Would the unix based sw
> compile and run under NeXTstep on my Turbo Slab? I want the most
> obscenely bizarre computer setup possible!

There is a NeXT Newton application (Newton.app)
(http://paralytic.buyclamsonline.com/newton.compressed) which I have
but I haven't used due to lack of time. I understand it to be a
frontend to Sloup. I flirted with the idea of writing a NEXTSTEP or
OpenStep Newton program, but decided that it just wasn't worth the time
for the novelty. Besides, my NeXTs have plenty to do already =)

-awc

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html