Re: [NTLK] Power management

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 03:01:34 EST

on 16-12-2002 12:51, Mike at mrmac_at_mac.com wrote:

>> Why don't you just remove the batteries/battery pack?
> Yes I could do that, but I want to keep the battery in a good
> condition.

So you leave them out but use the batteries every now and then,
I have two Newts, the backup one is almost always plugged in.
(should become a NDPS server one of these days as well if I find the time)

If me main Newts battery is due to recharge I just exchange batteries, that
way they both being used and stay in good condition...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html