[NTLK] Newt sync 2 probs

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 09:55:17 EST

Dear John
What a masterful piece of kit
One problem though, no two actually

1) Managed a sync, addresses and dates via serial.
Cannot do it via tcp/ip.
I type in the ip address into newton and newton begins to load ethernet
driver and then says "cannot substantiate endpoint"

Is it the set up I am using on the newton?
I made a new setup-"untitled ethernet setup"
Do I have to fill in any of the options- subnet mask, local Ip address,
primary dns... Etc, apart from the card which works with ncu etc in system
9, but not in classic

2) Most of my contacts are marked as companies rather than people. Is this
coming?
3) Any chance of to do's syncing too?

Need a bit of work to come in but I shall be buying soon in the new year
Thank you
-- Bob Barkany, Photographer
   tel +44 (0) 7973 666 243
    www.barkany.com