Re: [NTLK] PDA Panache Newton Stylii

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 11:46:46 EST

SORRY no repenting needed. when i posted that i read the $3 sale in one email and then directly following that one i read ferdi's. so unless we all get emails at different times i felt that his email was kinda funny seeing how there was just an email about the sales.
and since when does newtsynch work on pc's? have i missed an email?
LAG

 Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:
So Ferdi writes that he has these pens for sale for a perfectly reasonable
price, end of story.

So please LA Green, reread the archives and repent! I suggest to publicly
donate something to a Newton cause, maybe NewtSynch since you use Windows
;-)

Robert Benschop