Re: [NTLK] Help with error code -48221

From: Matt Waldinger (waldingr_at_adelphia.net)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 14:18:32 EST

Thank you Victor and Laurent.

I followed Victor's advice, deleted all the packages I installed that dealt
with QuickFigure (calc.pkg, etc.), and I reset. That's all it took. I
didn't reinstall anything as I am at work, forced to use Windoze and don't
have a PC connection cable. I will try the reinstall tonight at home. I did
run QuickFigure once before the upgrade and I do have all NewtWorks pkgs on
the same store (although it is an external if that matters) so I don't know
why I had the original trouble, but at least I'm back to a usable state.

Thanks again,
Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html