Re: [NTLK] FS: 3Com ethernet card + new dongle $13.50 del'd

From: Tom Zahm (tpzahm_at_newted.org)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 15:27:07 EST

I can see from the recent postings that I wasn't entirely clear. Sorry.

The "dongle" referred to below is indeed for the ethernet card, and
*not* the serial adapter for the Newton.

You can see a picture of the dongle at:
http://home1.gte.net/~res07cwp/pics/dongles.jpg
It's the short one on the left. (I'm out of the others).

Again, sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused. It's my policy
to accept returns for any reason, so long as the item is returned as
received. (This isn't a business for me -- I just came into a good
deal on these and want to pass it on.)

Yours in Newtondom,
Tom Zahm

> For Sale:
>3Com ethernet card (used, tested in my MP200u) and dongle (new) for
>$13.50 delivered via USPS 1st Class mail anywhere in US.
>
>Priority Mail is $2.50 extra.
>
>Overseas deliveries available at $12.00 USD + actual shipping.
>
>Tens of satisfied customers. (And tens more to come -- my wife says
>they have to go.)
>
>Quantity discounts available.
>

>Yours in Newtondom,
>Tom Zahm
>tpzahm AT newted.org [ for direct contact: change "
AT " to
"@" ]

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html