Re: [NTLK] Newtsync difficulties...

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 22:21:06 EST

--- John Anderson <dearjohn_at_everchanging.com> wrote:

> You can also obtain your computer's IP address from
> the Network control
> panel.

Could you elaborate? The only IP address I can get in
the Network panel is when I am connected to the
Internet and I get the IP assigned by the PPP server.

Which, of course, I've already tried just to
see....and surprise! Nothing changed.

What are the settings for Built in Ethernet and
Network that one needs to get NewtSync to operate
properly? I'm sure that's my problem...

=====