[NTLK] Pixsolution offerings...

From: Jeremy Wood (woodjd_at_whitman.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 07:58:55 EST

Both the speed implant and the DRAM upgrade that pixsolutions offer look
very tempting to me. It sounds like pixsolutions aren't thought to be
terribly above board, and that their product is questionable. Is this a
fair summation of what people have been saying?

I got my newt 2000 for free, and am weighing upgrades like these in
relation to the money I wasted on my Handspring. If these people were/are
legit, I would be tempted to purchase one or both of these things.

As a relative newtie, I'm not really sure what is actually available from
where in terms of this stuff...

Jeremy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html