Re: [NTLK] ATTENTION. Please read this.

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_centurytel.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 16:31:18 EST

Newts,

        Why can't he have the newton talk mail sent to a web based
emailer? I understand some of them are not as horrible as hotmail and
some even allow one to store quite a bit of mail (for a fee?). Then he
can pretend it's a "web based forum" while enjoying the slow interface
and advertising, while still having the same newton information and cast
of NTLK characters :-).

Randy

On Tuesday, December 17, 2002, at 06:03 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> Err, sorry Victor, but that's not how I read it, he want to keep reading
> NTLK but his only option would be web based.

"Mr. Kissinger has never shed light on a single dark corner, or failed
to flatter a boss, in his entire celebrated career.... If you want to
get to the bottom of something, you don't appoint Henry Kissinger. If
you want to keep others from getting to the bottom of something, you
appoint Henry Kissinger." -- Maureen Dowd, "He's back," on Kissinger's
appointment by Bush to head the commission investigating 911
intelligence failures. NY Times, 1 Dec 2002

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html