[NTLK] Now what??!! Connecting to XP

From: Steve Vander Ark (vderark_at_bccs.org)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 19:30:46 EST

Well, I've installed Slowdown, although there was no documentation so I'm
not really sure what I'm supposed to do with it. I rolled the speed lever
down some and this time I didn't get a communications error, so I must have
done something right. But then, when it started the backup, it suddenly
decided that 11 gigs of free space on my hard drive wasn't enough. It gave
me an error that my computer disk was full. So is there some fix for this?

Steve Vander Ark

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html