Re: [NTLK] MP3 Streaming with Codec

From: Eckhart Koeppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 01:43:21 EST

On Wednesday, December 18, 2002, at 12:39 , Paul Guyot wrote:
> It means that there is a bug somewhere in your code. What happens is
> that your NIE callback code is called within another hook in the
> event loop, unlike regular code.

Now this makes much more sense. There are definitely exceptions
being generated and the whole stuff runs in callbacks to make
things more fun... I'll look into that when I have a little bit
more time. Probably the best solution would be to avoid the
exception handling at all and include some state checking in the
endpoint code. For now, turning off the NS Debug Tools breakpoints
should be a workaround.

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html