[NTLK] "Switch" ads

From: Andrew Beals (bandy_at_cinnamon.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 11:52:13 EST

I did a quickie look-see through the archives, but while sitting in the local
Apple store last night waiting for the elves to double the ram in a new
machine last night, they were playing the "Switch" ads [www.apple.com/switch]
on the presentation screen in back [yes, Ellen Feiss was included in the
rotation] and suddenly it hit me..

I know that I'm not the only one here who has/is moved/moving from something
else [a P*lm usually] to [or back to] a newtie. So, anyone here with video
skills who would be interested in putting together some "Switch" ads of our
own extolling the virtues of the Newton?

        andy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html