Re: [NTLK] Wooo!...momentous occasion fist

From: Paul Braun (splendor_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 22:25:56 EST

> Wooo!
> momentous occasion fist email sent from My newt! only Simplemail wont
> open My inboxes saying something like Server Error "Er- Not Supported"
> anyone know whats up with that? is my account at fault? Thanks John
> Swaine

I would like the answer to this one as well. I tried using Simplemail
on my 2.1k, through a 3com 589 nic connected to the T1
connection at work. It makes the ethernet connection, tries to log
into the server, and gives me the same "not supported" error. My
email account is standard pop3 running on a RedHat linux server,
so it's nothing fancy.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_laidbak.com

"A computer without Microsoft software is like a dog without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html