Re: [NTLK] Screen Visibility

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Dec 22 2002 - 15:47:06 EST

on 12/22/02 6:08 PM, eric engle at engleerica_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Basically I use my 120 during the day and my 2100 at
> night. I would like to find a happy medium. Will the
> 130 get me the best of both world or does it have the
> same "anti glare" "feature" as the 2100?

Actually, it's in between. Its screen is much better than the 2100, but
nothing compared to the 120. I had all three just recently, sitting on my
desk, and the difference between my 2100 and the 120 was amazing--until the
backlight was absolutely necessary, the 120 won, hands down. The 130, having
a backlight, is not quite as contrasty as the 120, but because its B&W, it's
much more contrasty than the 2100 with its 16 shades of gray.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland