Re: [NTLK] what's the application?

From: Martin.Smits (newtontalk_at_ommos.net)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 05:30:36 EST

Hi

  I just checked the NDPS stuff out, and it seems that the GIF Server is
the one you want.
Just use http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/screen and there it is in you browser
(after a quick photo
sound from your newt). The only thing is that it is not green, but B/W.
This may be some
setting I haven't figured out yet. I could get at the documentation from
the WEB page
you gave...

Martin Smits

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html