[NTLK] Newton talking to a PC

From: RADAR9999_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 07:05:55 EST

I was given to understand that it was possible to transfer newton documents
to the Palm Desktop. I have just recently received an IMAC OS software disc
(9.0) with PD on it. I am planning to use it to export documents that could
be picked up in Appleworks or Thinkfree Office. Have not tested it yet. Does
anyone else have a set-up that is doing this over ethernet or wireless?

Also I have heard a great deal about wireless ethernet but very little about
cellular PCMCIA phone modems. Verizon makes one that should jack right into
our slots(about $275 w/o a plan). Does anyone have that setup going?

Ed johnson