[NTLK] Newbie at last!!!

From: Bill M. (txgitarman_at_attbi.com)
Date: Mon Dec 23 2002 - 08:47:02 EST

Until now, I was a pre-Newbie. Saturday, I received my MP 130 and on Sunday,
I received a reply to a message that I posted on the First Saturday bulletin
board and I picked up an MP 2100 from a guy that lived very close to my
house for $110. That was with the 4AA battery tray, cables, dongle, and an
extra stylus. The screen and case are in excellent condition. I'm pumped!
Now, I finally get to start learning how to use a Newton. Happy Holidays to
everybody! I've learned so much from everything I've already read on this
list and on the FAQ and all the great Newton websites.

Thanks!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html