Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #873

From: david.gibson_at_tcs.wap.org
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 08:32:47 EST

Victor,
Seeing your post, I went to WordNewt on UNNA site and read the readme.
The graphics in the ReadMe HTML seem to have vanished from the site.
They did not load. When I selected "view graphic" in the Mozilla browser
for
http://newyork.unna.org/unna/applications/WordNewt/WNIcon.GIF
it brought up the message
Not Found
The requested URL /unna/applications/WordNewt/WNIcon.GIF was not
found on this server.
Thought you would like to know.
Merry Christmas, A blessed Hannukah and a "prospero ano nuevo"
David Gibson

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html