[NTLK] for you emate fans...

From: Pedro Hobbyfrazoo (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 11:42:15 EST

REWIND exhibition features Apple products
MacNN reader Corey Chandler writes: "Apple=92s products are, yet again,=20=

on display in a museum! This time, it=92s at the Victoria and Albert=20
Museum in London, at an exhibit entitled 'Rewind at the V&A'. This is=20
the second time I=92ve seen my eMate 300 on display in a museum (the=20
first being the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art). Pretty cool to see=20=

your laptop displayed as a work of art! Definitely only something that=20=

Apple could do. They also have on display the iPod, the famous=20
'0-button mouse,' and others."

- Peter
pjfraser_at_alamedanet.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html