Re: [NTLK] Newtsync connect over serial problem

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 23:10:12 EST

John,

Nothing in the /dev folder that looks like the port if Keyspan is not
attached, when I attach the Keyspan: tty.USA28X2P1.1 and
tty.USA28X2P2.2. I hooked the Keyspan up again and tried to
sync...SUCCESS. I quit NewtSync, removed the Keyspan, relaunched
NewtSync, and tried serial again... SUCCESS. Go figure.

Thanks for your effort.

Rolf Brakvatne

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html