Re: [NTLK] NewtonIM

From: Marty Sanchez (msanchez_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sun Dec 29 2002 - 13:23:17 EST

Gregory,

I use a different Jabber client on my PC (JAJC - Just Another Jabber
Client).

The Jabber server that I connect to is es.tipic.com. I've never had a
problem with them and they support Yahoo, MSN, AIM and ICQ and NewtonIM
has worked flawlessly when I've connected to them.

Hopefully that helps.

Let me know if you need some help.

Marty

"The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it
back into your pocket."