Re: [NTLK] Survey: Would you buy a batt.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 16:23:22 EST

------------------
>Simple Survey, I'm look for as many people to answer this as is
>possible. The following is going to affect my decision on whether or
>not it's reasonable to make these things. It refers to a MP 2x00 model

YES! :-)
------------------
>1) Would you Buy a battery tray which would be able to charge NiMH
>batteries in a Newton or simply run off regular Alkaline Batteries?
>(The difference requiring you to flip a switch)

YES!
------------------
>2) Would you pay $40 for it? If not, what's the most you would pay for
such a unit?

YES! Max is $50.00...ok, 60.00.
------------------
>3) Is the color of the unit a big deal? If it doesn't match the color
>of your Newton case will that greatly affect your buying decision?

Minor detail, since I carry my main Newts. in a protective case. However
it would be a plus for a range of colors since I tend to be in a rush and
pick which battery cage or pack is closest or charged up.
------------------
>Please respond directly to aeiche at bigfoot.com, not the list. I
>appreciate your participation
>
>-Aaron E.

Whoops, just in case others forgot and can't send another email due to
excessive 'reeb' intake. ;-)

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html