Re: [NTLK] button bar icons missing

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 16:30:22 EST

BBP does this once in a while. Either get prefs. cleaner and/or a soup
utility to delete unused prefs/soups. Also open 'storage folder' in extras
and delete 'ButtonBar Plus:SAS' and then do a soft reset. If icons don't
showup then drag-and-drop the icons from the extras drawer.
Do you have another software app. to access extras?
Do you have 'Auto Dock' enabled?
In 'notepad', top-left corner, tap the clock and see if setting the date
back to before you tried BBP and see if you can undo the BB change. HTH!
Also, some users tapped 'delete icon' instead of 'remove icon' in the BBP
prefs.
>My icons are missing on my button bar on my 2100. I had been
>using the ButtonBar Plus demo, which has elapsed. I had set the
>button bar icons to their smallest size. Now when I reboot my

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html