Re: [NTLK] 130 Backlight replacement

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 16:30:22 EST

Dr.Newton and Frank(pda-soft) can fix this hardware problem.
------------------
>I have a 130 that has a broken backlight. It won't stay on. It turns on,
and after no more than 20 seconds usually, it flickers, and the Newt
resets. It comes back on and says "The Newton was reset because power was
interupted".

>Anyone know what the problem is? I'd be willing to risk damage to the 130
doing the work myself, as I use my 2100 for daily use, and a red backlight
in my 130 would be REALLY neat.

>~Donald

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html