Re: [NTLK] HWR tip

From: Ashley W Campbell (awc2_at_andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 22:08:53 EST

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002, Bill Miranda wrote:

> Any tips for writing a capital H? I can't seem to get Newtie to
> recognize it.

Oy. It's really the only hwr problem I have left. And whenever someone
wants to try the newton, they invariably write something like "Harry Hands
Hansel a Hankie" and think that it can't read handwriting worth beans.

I've made some of the most common mistakes (the->hie) into expansions, and
the others I dutifully correct with the letter-by-letter corrector.

-Ashley Campbell
 awc2_at_andrew.cmu.edu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html