Re: [NTLK] serial for newer Macs...and more

From: Ed Dyer (edyer_at_allcovered.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 11:56:37 EST

Thanks for all the insight so far, but I'm at a loss with a chicken and
egg situation:

I've got my newton 2000 MP, an ATA PC card (CF with PC adapter),
drivers for the ATA, drivers for a wavelan 802.11, but no way to get
the drivers on the newton...that I know of.

Do I sync via IR? With what app? Will the nsync do it? Where do I
begin?

Regards,
Ed Dyer

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html