Re: [NTLK] Found an H1000

From: Gao (gaofar_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 12:27:54 EST

Well, for starters you can always buy a rechargable battery pack and a
couple of memory cards from eBay. It's relatively cheap for those things
nowadays. And don't forget to get a serial-cable if you do not have one as
you will need it to install .pkg or backing up to your Mac/PC.

You can try this following site:
<http://listings.ebay.com/aw/listings/list/all/category3731/page3.html>

As for the GettingStarted card, the contents just contain the HandWriting
Instructor, the Newton Tour Guide and a game called CalliGrapher. Nothing
imporant in it so don't sweat over it.

As far as I know, the card can't be erased thus it's unformatable.

Gao p(^.^)q