[NTLK] Back to Newts/Action Names?

From: Daniel Ho (hod_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 20:08:38 EST

Hi Gang,

I used an old Newt 100 which was then upgraded etc. However, it has been
years since I actually had a Newt as I was lured away from the small form
factor of the Palm.

Recently, I noticed that I'm carrying more and more stuff around with me
just to compensate for the inadequacies of the Palm. So, I'm about to jump
into the fray again after finding a relatively inexpensive 2100 setup from
Gem Enterprises on eBay.

The app that I used the most on the Palm is Act Names...it is actually a
product from Iambic that I used on the Newton BEFORE hanging over to the
Palm. AND, it is the product that made me think it was OK to switch over.

I checked the Web site, and Iambic doesn't seem to support it anymore.
Emails to Iambic and yielded no answers... Does anyone know where I can
find a copy of AN these days? Or, is there a better substitute?

Thanks,
Dan
hod_at_mac.com