[NTLK] NCU Sync Troubles

From: Anton Balaban (antonbal_at_mail.ru)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 21:32:03 EST

Hello!

I cannot manage NCU to sync Names to Claris Organiser file (I need to sync
only Names, no Dates or Notes). It just stops after backing up and makes
some bleep (no messages). And I cannot see any changes neither on Newt nor
in Claris Organiser. Export to CO file from newt woks fine though. I set up
sync preferences in NCU, but it does not seem to remember them - every time
I hit "Synchronise", NCU asks me about file to synch, settings etc. Am I
diong something wrong? I'm on Mac and connect to NCU via ethernet.

Anton Balaban