[NTLK] Mail Hassles Done!

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 22:31:00 EST

Thanks for your help Victor. I finally succeeded in getting the mail
preferences setup. I created two accounts under Owner Info. I only setup one
return address, the address that is just for the newt. This way I can
receive email on both accounts, and send out through the Newton, with the
reply address being that of the Newton's email account. Seems to be working
fine :) I wanted the ability to post to NTLK also if I ever go on vacation.
(What a dork huh?)

-Chris