[NTLK] The Mysterious Martina

From: Mike O'Brien (obrien_at_leonardo.net)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 01:40:52 EST

Robert Benschop asks:

> Must say that I was very puzzled when you didn't turn out to be the
> president, maybe somebody can fill us in who actually the real Martina is ?

        Ah, the mysterious Woman of Mystery who breathes life into our
meetings! Martina, the reason why LANUG meetings last six hours. Socialite,
Newtonian, bon vivant...the true leader of our _salon_, the driving force
behind the Los Angeles group's strong social cohesion and longevity.

        You'll just have to come to a meeting and meet her.

Mike O'Brien