Re: [NTLK] The Mysterious Martina or Who Is?

From: martina wilson (irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 22:17:35 EST

i was so impressed with mr. obrien's description of me that i was going
to let well enough alone.... but to respond to the "mysterious" part.
  if woo lee is the amazing answerman of all questions and uses that are
newton, i'm more of the imp of creativativity who sees the form,
function and technology of newton as my muse of fun.
  i am blessed/cursed with employment by the united states postal
service. this fine institution is still and ever shall remain more
aptly described as "service without technology" or simply "pony
express". it may explain, in part, my love of all things newton. i
have still not forgiven woo lee who the first LAnug meeting to which i
had brought my new shinny MP130, dropped into my hands an upgraded and
accellerated messagepad 2000. at that point my horizons had been
expanded and i was hooked.
which brings me to the point that i believe the Lanug meetings are so
successful not because of me , but rather the simple but firmly adherded
to principal.... everybody shares toys. more fun that way...
don't you think?

martina wilson
vice pres. LAnug
irishflyingnewt_at_earthlink.net