Re: [NTLK] Dictionary?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 02:15:18 EST

Dashboard took awhile to respond to when I registered.
(you need to register through Kagi
You can get the application here:
http://www.fivespeed.com/
and if you go here:
http://www.fivespeed.com/register/index.html
you can read up on how to register. If you've gone
through all that, send an email to one of the
addresses here:
http://www.fivespeed.com/contact/index.html
and someone will get back to you...Like I said above,
it took a while, but they will get back to you.
Ed
web/gadget guru
Come see my Newt online (at least for the weekend)
http://65.84.243.167

--- ianfoster <ianfoster_at_mac.com> wrote:

> 2 questions for the list:
> Is there a dictionary for Newton? And How do I
> register Dash board?
> Thanks,
>
> Ian

=====