Re: [NTLK] The best spreadsheet program for the Newton?

From: James N. Johnston (jimthej_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 12:04:51 EST

on 2/3/02 8:14 AM, Luiz Petroni at lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br wrote:

> Does anyone could give me some suggestions for a pro spreadsheet app for the
> Newton. I would like to link with several Excel worksheets (some of them
> liked). I did a research and found QuickFigure Pro v4.0 from Landware which
> seems to have some good features and a relative integration with Excel.
>
> Any other options available?

Not really, ran my school Department budgets and some other things with it
for a couple of years. Still use it as a backup with other tasks. Only real
problem is no 10 key pad for rapid number entry, but my numbers are usually
recognized easily. Entry field is fairly narrow so I often use the numeric
keypad on screen.

Jim Johnston
Teacher
Mac Smacker