Re: [NTLK] List Mom Call

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 04:01:14 EST

on 04-02-2002 5:03, Eric L. Strobel at fyzycyst_at_home.com wrote:

> Not that I'm the list dad, but... just what's annoying?

Well I'm not the list mom either, especially because we don't have one, I
would consider Victor our list DAD tough....
(he reads me bedtime stories every night before I go to sleep ;-)

But on the 'just what's annoying', this was not about people not changing
the subject, but about somebody that seems to be quoting the whole digest
just for the sheer fun of it, not really nice behavior...

Robert Benschop