Re: [NTLK] Article about designing pda's GUI

From: Benjamin (ihxo_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 14:09:57 EST

"We probably max out the under-powered CPU."

Funny that they say an ARM7 CPU is under powered.

Last time I check Palm OS runs pretty well on a 33MHz Dragonball CPU,
and nearly all the apps are instant load. Dragonball CPU is designed for
pager... so it's probably not even equivalent to a 5MHz pentium.

People should try to write some less-bloated apps, instead of
complaining about under-powered CPU.