Re: [NTLK] $150 MP2100 arrived ...even in overseas, + stupid Quest.

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 15:35:45 EST

On 04/02/02 15:25, "Stefan Hassenstein" <list.SH_at_gmx.de> wrote:
[snip!]
> how can i workaround the PIA for
> these registrations where no company exist
> anymore ?
[snip!]

What is a "PIA"? "Personal Identification Acknowledgement"? Most
applications relies on the main owner info card, specifically the first and
last name entered for the owner. Then, using the code that you should still
have, just in case, everything should work fine.

In the case of the few apps that relies on the MessagePad serial number,
then you'll have to contact the company. Modasys, maker of "VoiceNotes",
graciously sent me another registration number when I told them I had a new
MP2100.

-Laurent.